Direct Connect Lights
Because our Direct Connect Lights are not compatible with the C-Reach Smart Bridge, they are not compatible with HomeKit. If you would like to use HomeKit with your C by GE Lights, you will need to purchase our Bluetooth Lights.
To enable HomeKit for your Bluetooth C by GE smart lights, you will need a C-Reach. If you are having issues trying to connect your C by GE lights to HomeKit, here are some common solutions:
- Confirm your C-Reach and C by GE lights are connected to the C by GE app.
- How To: Set Up Your C-Reach Smart Bridge
- Having trouble connecting your C-Reach to the C by GE app? Try these common solutions: Unable to Connect C-Reach to C by GE app
- Connect the C-Reach to HomeKit first. Then, connect your C by GE lights by pressing the side button on the C-Reach. The C-Reach will scan for C by GE lights.
- Distance between the C-Reach and your C by GE lights should be less than 25 feet during the setup process
- Make sure your C-Reach is plugged in and not obstructed by furniture.
- Tip: Plug in the C-Reach close to your Home Wi-Fi router.
- Confirm your C by GE lights are powered on at the switch
- Power cycle your C by GE lights by turning them off at the power source for 30 seconds, then turn back on