Control your C by GE smart lights with your voice using an Alexa Voice Assistant.
Direct Connect Lights
Because our Direct Connect Lights have Wi-Fi in addition to Bluetooth, you do not need an additional device to enable this smart feature. If you are unsure if you have Direct Connect lights, look for “Direct Connect” on packaging or the physical light. Next, follow the Alexa Set Up instructions below.
If you purchased C by GE lights that do not have “Direct Connect” on the packaging or physical light bulb, you will need a C by GE Wi-Fi device to enable this feature because these smart lights are connected to the C by GE app through Bluetooth.
Our Wi-Fi devices include the Smart Plug, Direct Connect Lights, Smart Switch or C-Reach Smart Bridge. One of these devices will need to be to be connected to the C by GE app and paired in the same app Location as your lights. Next, follow the Alexa Set Up instructions below.
Alexa Set Up Instructions:
First, connect your C by GE devices to the C by GE app.
If this is your first time setting up C by GE devices with Alexa:
- If you haven't already, set up your devices in the C by GE app
- Open the Alexa app
- Tap the menu icon in the top left corner
- Select “Skills & Games”
- Tap the search icon and type in “C by GE”
- Select the C by GE skill and tap “Enable to use”
- Enter your C by GE account login information
- Next, you will be prompted to Discover Devices. Tap “Discover Devices” button
- Alexa will discover your C by GE devices, and now you can start controlling them! You can use the Alexa app to add them to rooms, create routines, and more.
If you have previously set up C by GE devices with Alexa and want to add more:
- If you haven’t already, set up your device in the C by GE app.
- Check your devices page in the Alexa app. If you see your device listed, you’re done! Most of the time, Alexa automatically discovers your new C by GE devices within 30 seconds of completing setup.
- If you do not see your new device listed, simply say, “Alexa, discover devices.”