When addressing your lights with voice, you can say “lights,” the name of the room your lights are in (for example, Living Room) or the name you assigned your lights.
Here are some voice commands you can use with your Google Assistant and C by GE lights:
Brightness (all C by GE lights)
- Hey Google, dim lights to 50%. [options: up to 100%]
- Hey Google, set lights to 25%. [options: up to 100%]
- Hey Google, make lights brighter.
- Hey Google, make lights dimmer.
Color Temperature (C by GE Tunable White and Full Color lights only)
- Hey Google, change lights to soft white. [options: cool white, bright white]
- Hey Google, set lights to candlelight. [this is a PM setting]
- Hey Google, set lights to white. [this is an AM setting].
- Hey Google, change lights to 2700 kelvin. [2,000 – 7,000 range]
- Other options: Daylight, Warm White, Incandescent.