If you’re trying to connect your C by GE Plug to the Google Home app only (not using the C by GE app), follow these Seamless Set Up troubleshooting tips
If you connected your C by GE Plug to the C by GE app and then linked your account to the Google Home app, here are some common solutions:
- Confirm your C by GE plug is set up in the C by GE app.
- Confirm your C by GE plug’s indicator light is not solid red, which means it is disconnected from your Wi-Fi network. If it’s disconnected from Wi-Fi, follow these troubleshooting steps.
- Ensure you haven’t changed your Wi-Fi network credentials and that the plug is within range of your Wi-Fi router.
- Confirm you’ve linked your C by GE account to the Google Home app
- Say, “OK Google, sync my devices.”
- Power cycle your C by GE plug by unplugging for 10 seconds, then plugging back in