Direct Connect Lights
Because our Direct Connect Lights are not compatible with the C-Reach Smart Bridge, they are not compatible with HomeKit. If you would like to use HomeKit with your C by GE Lights, you will need to purchase our Bluetooth Lights.
To enable HomeKit for your Bluetooth C by GE smart lights, you will need a C-Reach.
You can enable HomeKit by either:
- Pairing the C-Reach to the C by GE app, then enabling HomeKit
- Pairing the C-Reach directly to the HomeKit app
- If your C by GE smart lights are not responding to Siri voice commands or the HomeKit app, here are some common solutions: Check your wi-fi strength at the C-Reach location (you can do this by looking at the wi-fi signal bars on your phone)
- If you do not have a strong signal strength:
- Move C-Reach closer to your router
- If you have a Wi-Fi Repeater, move it halfway between the C-Reach and your router to improve signal strength