If your lights on the circuit of your C by GE smart switch are flickering, buzzing or uncontrollable from the switch, here are some common solutions:
- Power cycle the switch
- Check and confirm all the light bulbs on the circuit are the same type. If they are not, we recommend changing them out to the same bulb type: INC/HAL, Dimmable LED, Non-Dimmable LED, C by GE
- Verify you’ve selected the correct load/bulb type when you paired the switch with the C by GE app. You can check or update this information by opening the C by GE app, selecting the App Room your switch is in, and selecting the switch you want to check. On the Switch Details page, select Bulb Type.
- If you have Traditional GE light bulbs (non-smart) on the circuit, they will not fall under the “C by GE Bulb Type” category. C by GE is only for C by GE smart light bulbs.
- If you selected “C by GE Bulb Type” because you have C by GE smart lights in the circuit, there will not be any control buttons in the app for this Switch because you can control your C by GE bulbs directly from the app.
- If you’ve installed our 3-Wire Switch, attach the Bulb Adapter that came with the switch to one of the light bulbs on the circuit. Click here for more information.
- If the bulb adapter does not fit the light bulbs on the circuit, call C by GE Customer Support to request a C by GE Fixture Adapter: 1-844-30C-BYGE (1-844-302-2943)