If your devices in the C-Reach location are no longer responding, here are some common solutions:
- Confirm the devices are all powered on at the wall switch.
- Confirm that the mobile device has access to the internet, either through Wi-Fi or Cellular Data.
- Put the mobile device into airplane mode for 10 seconds, then turn off airplane mode, reopen the C by GE app and try to control devices.
- “Hard-close” the C by GE app and reopen it and try to control devices.
- “Hard-reset” the mobile device, then open the C by GE app and try to control devices.
- Unplug the C-Reach, wait 10 seconds, then plug it back into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the C-Reach to your Home Wi-Fi network.
- Factory Reset the C-Reach (Factory resetting your C-Reach will unpair all of your devices. You will need to factory reset your devices and add them back into the C by GE app.)